Sew Beautiful Magazine Issue 143 - Digital Download
You’ll love this if:
- You enjoy sewing summer clothes for children
- You enjoy embroidery and embellishing
Sew Beautiful unveils 11 sensational sundresses plus three easy no-pattern sundresses in this must-have issue. Make the dress on the cover with the free pattern and smocking plate found inside the issue.
Inside you will find:
- Fabulous new children’s patterns from boutique lines including Juvie Moon and Lindsay Wilkes, better known as The Cottage Mama.
- Three, easy no-pattern sundresses to make in this season’s hot floral prints, plus multi-sized patterns for a smocked sailor top and matching pedal pushers.
- A vintage-chic take on Sarai Mitnick’s popular “Meringue Skirt” from her Colette Sewing Handbook.
- Unique ways to embellish your summer sewing from steam shrinking a bodice to lending fruit-shaped, embroidered bullions and felt details to a toddler dress.
- Creative ideas, clever techniques and heirloom-inspired designs that will fill your summer with sewing.