Sew Beautiful Issue 144
You'll love this if:
- You're looking for new back-to-school sewing ideas
- You want to get a jump-start on Halloween costume planning
- You're inspired by colorful images of sewing an crafting projects
Within the pages of our latest issue, coming in September 2012, look for:
- Creative and versatile ways to use some of our favorite summer patterns in fall and back-to-school sewing.
- Halloween costume ideas all cleverly inspired by a tiered vintage-look slip, plus personalized appliqué treat bags to complete the look.
- A teen and tween skirt (complete multi-sized pattern) dressed up or down for nearly every occasion.
- Unique ways to trim your sewing from covered buttons and colorful zippers by the yard to lace-edged shaped puffing and the homespun application of rickrack.
- The introduction of our new column (Stock Your Stash), Martha Pullen's latest embroidery collection (Creative Monograms), Vaune Pierce's sure-to-be-a-classic pattern, ("Princess") and a line of custom children's wear made from Oliver + S patterns and fine, unconventional fabrics (Marie-Michelle Mellote's Rastaquouere).