THIS KIT IS SOLD OUT!
The Rose Pascale dress is perfect for any Spring outing, whether it be egg hunting, picking flowers, or just visiting the grandparents. Designed by Kathy Dykstra, the high yoke, complete with smocking, adds a sense of dainty prettiness. The dress is made of white cotton Pique, and the kit is available as shown with pink gingham piping, pink smocking and sash. An option to have the piping, sash, smocking and embroidery in blue is also available. The sashes tie in the back for a bodice fit, complete with a unique Swiss Hem Treatment.
Sewing for children has never been more fun. You’ll enjoy stitching the sweet details that make this dress one-of-a-kind, while the special little girl in your life will enjoy how pretty she looks in the finished product. As featured in the March/April issue of <em>Sew Beautiful</em> magazine, this kit is bound to sell fast. Kit fits sizes 3-7.
In this kit you’ll receive:
- 1.8 yards of Pin Wale Pique in white
- .4 yards of Victorian batiste in white
- .6 yards of cotton gingham in your choice of pink or blue
- 2.6 yards of Swiss insertion
- 2.75 yards of scalloped insertion
- 2.3 yards of cotton gingham baby piping in your choice of pink or blue
- DMC floss
- DMC floche in leaf green and you choice of pink or blue shades
- 4 Mother of peal buttons
- 1 printed copy of patterns and instructions