Good news! We rummaged through our back stock of fine fabrics and laces, and found everything we needed to make a few more of this extremely popular kit. It's available again for a limited-time, while quantities last. Less than 15 remain, so grab yours before it’s gone for good.
You'll love this if:
- You have passion for exquisite heirloom design
- You're looking to further refine your heirloom sewing
- You enjoy sewing christening gowns
Embrace all things heirloom with this gorgeous christening gown and companion slip designed exclusively by Connie Palmer. The timeless dress is constructed of high-quality white heirloom batiste, French lace and Swiss entreduex. Adorned with beautiful machine embroidery, this gown is certainly not lacking attention to detail. The puff sleeves are embellished with bias binding and gathered lace accents. The piled high yoke and lace shaped mock bib overly add a touch of classic style, while the Madeira scalloped hem adds extra appeal with embroidered bow designs in every other scallop.
The shell-edged high yoke slip is embellished with a full lace-edged ruffle. The ruffle extends past the gown scallops to create a most elegant ending to a gracefully sophisticated gown. This is a must-have addition to your collection of fine heirloom accomplishments.
Only 100 of these exquisite kits are available through September 30th…and at 30% off, they're bound to move quickly. Get your 2012 Limited-Edition Christening Gown Kit before it's too late.
This Kit Includes:
- 5-3/4 yards of white heirloom batiste
- 2-1/2 yards of 5/8" French cotton lace insertion in ecru
- 10-1/3 yards of 1-1/4" French cotton lace insertion in ecru
- 1-1/2 yard Sulky Tear Easy
- White and ecru 60wt sewing thread – 1 each
- 1 spool of 50 wt. sewing thread
- 2 spools of 40 wt. embroidery thread
- 1 wash-away basting
- 1 yard of baby cord
- Size 80 and size 110 sewing needles – I each
- Printed instructions and embroidery CD to complete the project
- 2 3/8" buttons