You’ll love this if:
- You enjoy doing embroidery
- You like to complete home décor sewing projects
- You’re a fan of heirloom sewing
This elegant pillow sham adds the perfect touch to any classy bedroom. Once completed, it fits a Queen sized pillow, and we suggest a firmer style in order to best show off the design. For easy pillow insertion, buttons are attached to back. In this kit, supplies are included for two shams. The finished product measures 25 x 35 inches (2-1/2 inch flange), and is made of white cotton/linen blend. The beautiful large embroidery design is stitched in cotton thread, lending a true heirloom look. White Swiss insertion (bridging) borders the pillow rectangle (inside edge of flange), and silk satin ribbon is woven through the bridging to give the sham the finishing touch of beauty. In the sample, scalloped flange is shown although straight edge flange is an option. The kit is available in white/white or white/ecru, shown here.
Minimum 5x7-inch hoop required for machine embroidery designs.
This kit includes:
- 3 yards linen blend in white
- 6 yards ladder insertion
- 6.75 yards silk satin ribbon in white or ecru
- 2.75 yards of Floriani Perfect Stick
- 1.25 yards of Sulky Tear-Easy
- 1 spool Mettler thread in white or Ecru
- 1 embroider design CD
- 1 copy of instructions for constructing the pillow shams