You’ll love this if:
- You enjoy children’s garment construction
- You’re in search of summer sewing projects
Singin’ and dancin’ in the rain has never been so stylish! Whimsical laminated cotton prints from the “Dear Stella” fabric line, matched with the Oliver+S pattern “Secret Agent Trench Coat,” offer an adorable raincoat kit complete with bias binding for the inside seams. Included in this kit is sufficient material to make either version, A or B, using some fun fabric. Whether the child is sporting spring flowers or splashing like a duck, with this raincoat, they will be looking forward to rainy days! Choose your size and laminated fabric. Fabric options include your choice of floral laminated fabric or duck laminated fabric. Small will fit sizes 6M-4. Large will fit sizes 5-12. Duck option not offered in size large.
This kit includes:
- Laminate cotton your choice of floral or duck print (2-1/2 yards for small kits; 3-1/4 yards for large kits)
- 1 secret agent trench coat pattern from Oliver+S (small kits include pattern fitting sizes 6M-4; large kits include pattern fitting size 5-12)
- 2 yards Pellon interfacing
- 6 yards micro-check folded bias (bias color is robin’s egg blue for floral coat kit; bias color is yellow for duck coat kit)
- 4 yards micro-check piping (piping color is robin’s egg blue for floral coat kit; piping color is yellow for duck coat kit)
- 8 buttons, ¾ inch diameter
- This kit also includes a 1-Month Trial of Martha Pullen TV!